Brie & Cranberry Monkey Bread
with Fresh Herbs
This unique pull-apart bread is ideal for a Sunday brunch, a party, potluck, or just for fun! Sweet and savory flavors blend beautifully in this easy-to-make treat.
What you’ll need:
1 pound French double-cream brie with rind on, chilled until firm
2 16-oz. cans refrigerated biscuit dough
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
1 14-oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
10 cup Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lower oven rack to lower 1/3 of oven.
- Coat the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut Brie into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Open biscuits and separate into individual biscuits. Tear each biscuit in half.
- Flatten a piece of torn dough in your palm, place 1 cube of brie into the center and pinch dough around the cheese to enclose.
- Roll into a ball and place into the prepared Bundt pan. Repeat with all the remaining biscuits.
- Fill 1/3 of the Bundt pan with the filled biscuits, spacing them evenly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the combined minced rosemary and thyme. Evenly distribute 1/3 of the whole berry cranberry sauce over the top of the bread.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with cranberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto serving dish. Serve warm.