Dee’s Decadent Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Makes about 20 biscuits
What you’ll need:
4 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
1 1/3 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup melted butter
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
Optional for brushing on biscuits:
Additional ¼ cup butter
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir first 5 ingredients together until soft dough forms.
- Spray a lined cookie sheet .
- Drop dough by the spoonful, two inches apart onto cookie sheet until all dough is used to make 20 to 25 biscuits.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
- If serving right away, mix together melted ¼ cup butter and ¼ teaspoon garlic powder.
- While biscuits are still warm, brush butter-garlic butter on biscuits. Serve at once.
- If you are not using the butter-garlic mixture, you can store the biscuits for up to 2 days without refrigeration. After that, refrigerate. No worries, these won’t last long!